Skip to main content
School of Special Educational Needs Disability Logo
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Request Assistance

School principals or their delegates can request assistance from the School of Special Educational Needs: Disability (SSEND). Assistance is available for students with eligible diagnosed or imputed disabilities. To request assistance, use the link below which will take you to the Support for students with disability Ikon page.
Request support for a student with disability